Thursday, March 5, 2009

A touched listener...

So, here is something that has me pumped up for my show tonight. This email comes from a satisfied customer to say the least lol...

"So it is about 10pm and I am driving to Riverview trying my best to not fall asleep. I reach over to my CD case and your Cd comes tumbling out. Oh Yeah I think to myself, I forgot about this. I pop it in. I hear the smooth voice of Future fill the speakers inside my car. I being alone, turn my radio all the way up. Now Riverview is a cool hour and 10 mintute ride from where I reside so I have time to sit back, unwind and listen to your cd in peace. From track one to track eight I must say that I was beyond impressed, I was thoroughly entertained. I laughed out loud with the studio crowd. I oohed and ahhed, stifled a moan when you totally messed up my mind with that lavishly er h respect is due. You captivated me with your flow, your use of imagery is wonderful and the knowledge that you drop is refreshing and not affected. Only $10.00? Yep that is what I ended up saying to myself, cause I would have gladly paid more knowing now what was in store for me. The next time you head up this way (Tampa or St. Pete) I have got to be in the audience and I would love for you to perform that erotic joint, "Baby? HUH? I know it's not polite to talk with my mouth full" WHAT?!!! Oh and you owe me an apology because when you busted out with "and your eyes roll up so far into your head you can see what you thinking" I promptly choked on my coffee and almost swerved into the car next to me. He cussed me out, I tried to tell him it wasn't my fault but he just flipped me off. My feelings were hurt so yeah I think you owe me a quick Sorry Ma for that one. I did manage to make it to Riverview and back home in one piece by the way, no thanks to you...LOL!!!&q ost making you crash ms lady!

No comments: