Thursday, July 2, 2009

Adventures in LA LA Land!!

What can I say about LA that you haven't already seen on TV?! It's a great terrible beautiful ugly city! There's everything to get into and most of it is trouble! lol

Upon arriving at LAX my first mission was quite clear. . .Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles! That craving was quickly put on pause as I drove past a Wing Stop!! Those wings are the bizness!

So I hook up with my frat brother and hit a backyard BBQ that turns into an old school battle dance contest which turned into a drunken soul train line that turned into what seemed to be a TOO serious Micheal Jackson dance move contest. Yes folks, Micheal Jackson's best moves were performed by a 6 foot woman in booty shorts. . .that is all.

It was great kicking it in LA and Hollywood. I met Rufio from Peter Pan! The leader of the lost boys. lol Between politricking with suites and "up coming artists" I had a ball. Ate on sunset blvd, road through the hills, walked through Long Beach and slid out to a few mics in the process.

PS

Do not feed the birds

and now, SLEEP zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: